Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Body Shop Face Masks



The Body Shop makes 3 face masks that I absolutely love! I do a lot of masks at home so I'm always buying little sachets of different face masks to try out. Unfortunately, I don't have a Body Shop close to home, but I can find these particular face masks in sachet form at Ulta for $2.50. These 3 are my favorites that I use on a regular basis:

Tea Tree Face Mask - I love tea tree oil and it's gentle yet effective when used on breakouts. I have a tiny bottle of tea tree oil from The Body Shop but I love this mask when I'm having trouble with my skin. If my skin is suffering from a breakout or I've used a new product that's made my skin break out, I use this mask and it clears my skin right up. I do have dry skin, so I have to be sure to follow this up with a really hydrating moisturizer. Since it's meant to clear up problem skin, it can be a tad drying, so I follow it up with something really soothing and hydrating so I don't have any dryness problems. This mask is fun, too, because its super green!

Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask - This mask is amazing for dry skin. It's super hydrating and so soothing on the skin. I love to have a pamper night with this mask because it really feels luxurious and silky on your skin. This gets rid of any dry patches and makes my skin younger & plump. I like to apply the mask and then rather than washing it off, I just towel off the excess and rub the lotion into my skin for the night. I wake up with different skin - so silky and soft. You can definitely feel the effects of the Vitamin E. 

Vitamin C Microdermabrasion Mask - This was the most recent Body Shop mask that I tried. I've never had a proper microdermabrasion but I'm always looking for products that claim to "slough off dead skin" because the skin on my face can get very dry. This definitely adds radiance to your skin. It seems to turn over your old skin cells and revitalize your face. Vitamin C is really good for your skin in terms of looking more youthful, so that's always a plus. The exfoliating particles are very fine so it isn't too harsh but removes all the dead skin. It definitely improves my skin's texture and tone.

What are your favorite face masks? Please share your favorite Body Shop products so I can check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment