Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Obsession: Boots No 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask



I have been using No 7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask from Boots everyday this month. I have always loved this product, but for some reason I've been obsessed with it throughout the month of October. I have the formula for dry/very dry skin and it hydrates my skin so much. I struggle with extremely dry skin especially on my face, and this mask solves my dry skin problems every time. It's meant to be a mask that you apply and then later remove, but it can also be used as a deep moisturizer. I apply a thin (actually, not so thin because I love it) layer to my skin and let it sink in overnight. When I wake up I never have any residue or a greasy feeling - my skin always drinks this stuff right up. Even if I use a cleanser for dry skin, I always feel much dryer at the end of the day after a shower or after washing my face. I apply this directly after cleansing or right before bed and it seems to cure my dry skin overnight.

I was reading through the reviews when I first purchased this product, and I noticed some people complained about the smell and about it tingling sensitive skin. I love the smell, I think it smells new and clean and it doesn't bother me at all; I don't ever find it offensive. I also haven't had any irritation problems with this. It's so silky and soothing that I can't imagine it would ever bother my skin. I would say I have sensitive skin, and I often find that certain products burn or irritate my skin, but this isn't one of them. I love the packing as well - you can dispense the desired amount of product, it stays clean, you can see how much you have left, and the pump works seamlessly. An all-around love for me!

I get mine at Target but you can also find it at Ulta and online at Boots. Your local drugstore like Walgreens or CVS may carry it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment