Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Products I Love - My Top 5 Favorite Lush Products

I'm a huge Lush fan. All-natural, hand-made, never tested on animals, amazing scents, real ingredients - what's not to love? I can honestly say I've never purchased something from Lush that I didn't like. Unfortunately, the closest Lush store to me isn't all that close, so every time I get a chance to pop into the store I pick up my old favorites and try out some new things as well. I have several Lush products that are a part of my regular routine, and some that I save for special occasions or pamper nights. 

On a regular basis, I use their Breath of Fresh Air Toner. Don't let the word "toner" throw you off - this is basically just a facial mist. It's not at all drying and doesn't have any alcohol in it like a lot of traditional toners. Facial mists are so refreshing; I love to use this during the summer when it's super hot outside. It's made with seawater, seaweed extract, & aloe vera so it's very soothing and moisturizing. I spritz this onto clean skin and then follow up with a moisturizer. 



Another favorite of mine is the Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub. I keep this in my shower and use it weekly on my body. It's made with sea salt, lime, and vodka so it's refreshing and gives your skin a very deep clean, but it also has avocado and coconut to keep skin moisturized. When my face is feeling particularly dry, I use this as a facial scrub, too. I love the smell of this! Reminds me of the beach.



One of my favorite cleansers to use in the morning is Angels on Bare Skin. I have very dry skin, so while I remove my makeup and cleanse with a more heavy-duty cleanser at night, in the mornings, I like to use something gentle and moisturizing. I don't like to strip my skin of necessary oils in the morning. This cleanser doesn't really lather or foam up like some cleansers, and because of the ingredients and consistency, it gently exfoliates as well. 



My new favorite from Lush is the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. I picked this up a few weeks ago and I have been obsessed with it since then. This is a shower lotion. Yes, a shower lotion. This is meant to be applied to damp skin while you're still in the shower and then rinsed off before getting out of the shower. This. Smells. So. Good. I could smell this all day. It's made with rose, cocoa butter, almond and Argan oils. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to moisturizing my skin after a shower and this becomes a bigger issue in the winter when my skin is much drier. Slathering this on in the shower and rinsing it off quickly is much easier and it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I have used this every other shower and I have not had any dryness at all. It was a little pricey at almost $35 for about 8 and a half ounces, but I will definitely be repurchasing this. It was totally worth the price to me - it feels so luxurious on the skin, smells amazing, and really works. Also, it doesn't take much to really moisturize a large portion. I still have more than half of the pot left and I've been using this for several weeks now. 



My last Lush staple is their Butter Ball Bath Bomb. I love to try out all their seasonal bath products, but this is one that I always pick up to use when I feel like a nice luxurious bath. It smells so good - like creamy vanilla and cocoa butter. This fizzes up as soon as you drop into your bath, makes the whole room smell like warm vanilla, and rehydrates skin that may have been dehydrated by a hot bath. I keep a few of these in my bathroom and they scent the entire room. 



I love making a trip to the Lush store to see what new bath bombs they have and any other products I need to try. Let me know what you can't live without from Lush!

Until next time! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I'm like the only person in the world that hasn't had tried Lush before lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you need to RUN to your nearest Lush store! lol

    ReplyDelete