Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Blush: MAC Fleur Power Satin Blush



It's finally Spring time! I love Spring - I love the weather, the flowers, and the colors that we typically associate with the season. While I love Fall & Winter, I'm always really happy to break out the pastel nail polishes, bright blushes, and sandals when the weather starts to warm up! This is one of my favorite MAC blushes: Fleur Power. You can probably already tell by the name that it's perfect for Spring & Summer!


I think this is a really great choice for fair skin. It's also a great neutral if you're wearing a bright lip color as it doesn't really clash with much. It's a nice orange-y peach but it's natural enough to wear with other corals, pinks, peaches, and even red lip colors. As with most MAC blushes, a little bit goes a long way. This is a satin finish, so it's not exactly matte but it definitely doesn't have a shimmer. To me, this is the ultimate Spring blush color. Pink, orange, and peach all seem like essential Spring colors. 


As you can see in the swatch above, it's a really beautiful color but very subtle and natural. I love to pair this with Benefit High Beam when I want to brighten up my cheeks even more. However,  I usually wear this on its own without a bronzer or contour because I think it's so pretty that it deserves the spotlight. Because it's not super bright, it provides a tiny bit of a contour, too. With a little highlight on the tops of the cheek bones, this is my favorite spring time look. This would be suitable for natural makeup looks, too. 



What are your favorite MAC blushes? Which products do you love to bring out again when Spring returns? Post your favorite Spring products below!



No comments:

Post a Comment