Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Benefit Hervana Blush Review

Benefit Hervana Powder Blush

This is one of Benefit's newest swirled powder blushes. The shade is called "Hervana" and it comes in the classic Benefit blush box with a compact brush included. I picked this up at Sephora for $28 and I've been loving it lately. I don't usually go for purply blushes, but I actually really love the shade of this blush once you've swirled all the colors together.

The "good karma" face powder is comprised of 4 shades - a plum, a rose, a peach, and a light pink highlight. You get two triangles of each shade and they're placed just right so that you can swirl your brush to combine all the colors evenly. You get the plum color payoff but there's enough pink so that it's not too purple. It also has a shimmer to it from the highlight shade. Benefit describes it as an "orchid-blossom blush." The names of the shades are Lucky Shell (highlight), Divine Peach, Heavenly Rose, & Berry Delight.
The resulting color ends up being a mix of berry and rose with just the right amount of sheen to it.

As always, the little blush box comes with its very own brush inside. Typically when products come with a brush, I throw it out and never use it. However, the brushes that Benefit includes are all really good quality. I love the brush that comes with Hervana - it swirls the colors perfectly and angled brushes are perfect for applying cheek color. As you can see, I've definitely used mine!


Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about this blush. I will continue to wear it (even more) during autumn and winter - I love wearing blushes with plum shades during the colder months. The packaging is as cute as ever, and so convenient with the brush and mirror included. I have several Benefit blushes of all kinds and this is definitely one of my favorites.



What's your favorite Benefit product? Which blush shades will you be wearing this fall & winter?

Until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment