Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Monday, October 20, 2014

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara Review

Bottom lash mascara. At first I found myself questioning the necessity of a mascara specifically for bottom lashes. However, if you pay attention to your bottom lashes throughout the day you might notice smudging, flaking, smearing, etc. I started to notice these problems and then I realized I had just been dealing with it... constantly wiping under my eyes and checking my eye makeup in the mirror to make sure I didn't have raccoon eyes. When I first heard about Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, I thought that it was a good idea, but maybe slightly unnecessary, but I decided to base my final decision on the price.

I was happily surprised to find the tiny mascara at Sephora for only $10. I decided to give it a try and I'm so happy I did. I can't go a day without this mascara, now. It comes in black & black/brown - I'm currently using it in 'black.' I love this product so much and can't imagine ever switching back to a regular mascara for tiny bottom lashes. The brush is sized perfectly and applies mascara neatly and precisely without clumping. I even use this on my upper lashes sometimes in the inner corner where my lashes are very small. This mascara never smudges or flakes. This summer, with temperatures in the triple digits, I never had a problem with my bottom lashes melting or smearing. 

I can swipe this on quickly at the end of my makeup routine to coat my bottom lashes and go. I don't have to worry about wiping away flecks of mascara or cleaning my under eye area. It makes my bottom lashes stand out and it's extremely convenient. I will definitely continue to repurchase this product. Its formulation makes me want to try other Clinique mascaras (which, by the way, are all priced very well). 

You can find this at Clinique booths in department stores or online, Sephora, and anywhere that sells Clinique cosmetic products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment