Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Autumn Polish Colors

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fall Shades

I love this line of polishes so much that I refuse to buy any other kind. Maybe if I spotted a color I couldn't live without, I might pick it up, but for now, I'm sticking to Sally Hansen. There are a couple reasons I'm hooked on these polishes...
  1. The Brush. The brush is flat and much wider than most nail polish brushes. It makes it so much easier to place the brush in the right place and get perfectly smooth strokes. It makes painting with your left hand so much easier. You get a silky smooth and wide stroke of paint, but it's not too wide for more narrow nails. It makes it a lot quicker because it covers more nail area. 
  2. The Formula. This polish lasts forever!! I can be pretty rough on my nails and this polish lasts at least 7 days. Usually, I can wear this polish up to 10 days before it starts getting chipped. If it's a more natural nail color, you can get away with wearing it even longer because little chips can go undetected. I recommend this polish to everyone mostly for its lasting power.
The colors, from left to right, are 
  1. Rhododendron - this is a deep red with plum tones, similar to a wine color. 
  2. Dark Knight - a very dark navy.
  3. Gilty Party - a shimmery, reflective silver polish with flecks of pink and multicolored sparkles.
  4. Moulin Rose - a dusty rose color (it's showing up deeper and brighter in the picture) with shimmer
  5. Commander in Chic - a true grey (I love to make this color matte with a matte top coat)
  6. Onyx - super shiny black.
All of these shades are perfect for fall and will look great on a wide variety of skin tones. I pick up all the new Sally Hansen shades at Target, but you can find these at drug stores, beauty stores, grocery stores, etc. You can, of course, also order them online.

What are your go-to nail colors for Fall? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment