Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review: e.l.f. Stipple Brush



I've been loving this e.l.f. stipple brush lately! I have had this for a while - I initially purchased it to blend in e.l.f. cream blushes, but found out that they blend better with fingers rather than a brush. This is the first stipple brush I've ever owned and I had thrown it into a drawer, deciding it's just easier to use my fingers for cream products. I recently took this out and tried it on a powder brush and finally discovered its purpose! This works so well to blend in powder blushes onto the cheek bones. It picks up a light amount of product and evenly distributes it onto the skin so you can blend it out for an airbrushed look.


It's a duo-fiber brush so it picks up the product and deposits it onto your skin without catching too much of the powder on the brush. It's a light brush and the hairs are more sparse than a regular blush brush but I find that it really gives a flawless, natural finish. The best part about this brush is the price - for just $3 you could easily stock up on these and have plenty of clean blush brushes ready to use! I'm definitely planning a Target run to pick up more of these stipple brushes! So glad I was able to put it to good use.



What do you use your stippling brushes for? Have you tried any other e.l.f. brushes? Let me know if there are any others worth trying!

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment