Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review: Real Techniques Setting Brush


Real Techniques is a makeup brush line created by Sam & Nic Chapman - popular YouTube personalities, makeup artists, etc. I was eager to try these brushes as I was a fan of Nic & Sam's YouTube videos for quite a while. I have been using several RT brushes for many months, but I recently picked up this setting brush from Ulta. I have dry skin so I'm not a big powder-er, but I do like to set my under eye concealer with a light, translucent powder to avoid creasing, smudging, etc. This brush is perfect for the job! I could not be happier with this brush. 


There isn't too much to say about this brush other than I love it. It does exactly what it's meant to do, it costs $8, it doesn't shed, it's easy to clean, and it's the perfect size & shape. I would definitely recommend this over any other makeup brush for any skin type and for anyone from beginner to expert. I like my other RT brushes, but I don't use them for everyday makeup, so I hadn't fallen in love with them like I have with this brush. I will definitely shop Real Techniques for my brush needs before I look elsewhere in the future.

Have you tried Real Techniques? If so, what are your favorite RT brushes? If you haven't seen a pixiwoo video, check them out here.

P.S. - I use BareMinerals Illuminating Mineral Veil to set my under eye concealer.

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment