Cover Photo

Cover Photo

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Favorites: Vanilla Bean Noel at Bath & Body Works

Vanilla Bean Noel Ultra Shea Body Cream & Shower Gel

Vanilla Bean Noel is back!!! This is my all-time favorite scent. I wait all year for this to return at Bath & Body Works and I stock up on all things Vanilla Bean Noel. Candles, lotions, shower gels, oh my! If you haven't tried a Vanilla Bean Noel product, you're seriously missing out and I suggest you run, not walk, to your nearest Bath & Body works to sniff these!

B&BW recently had a sale on all their body creams. $4 lotions? Yes, please. Needless to say, I stocked up on some for myself and also for gifts and stocking stuffers. If you're still doing some last minute holiday shopping or you're in need of some stocking stuffers - these are your answer. The ultra shea body cream is creamy and silky without being greasy and it really hydrates dry skin. I use this as both a body and hand cream. If you've already finished shopping but love this scent (or want to love this scent) I would highly recommend hitting the shops after Christmas. The candles are to die for and I hoard them so I can burn them all year.

I actually discovered this scent on accident. I love B&BW scents and I've always been a fan of theirs, but I don't exclusively shop for candles there - I like a good variety. I stumbled upon some brand new Vanilla Bean Noel candles at Goodwill while I was looking for some vintage thrift items to repurpose. I smelled them (because I can't pass a candle without giving it a sniff) and immediately fell in love. I'm a sucker for anything vanilla but these take plain ol' vanilla to a whole new level. The key notes (according to the back of the lotion bottle) are: fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel, sugar cookies, whipped cream, and snow-kissed musk. Vanilla, sweetness, and musk - a perfect combination. 

As a little side bonus, B&BW does not test on animals. There is always some kind of sale or bundle deal going on, especially online and they are the BEST at sending out coupons. Get your hands on some coupons and hightail it to your nearest store to get your hands on any Vanilla Bean Noel product. You won't be sorry!

Happy holidays! I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday break.

Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment